ch-scene - Re: Moving

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: chris.clemmons AT juno.com (chris clemmons)
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Moving
  • Date: 25 Jun 2004 06:37:58 -0700

I know of at least four former residents of the Morgan Street
apartments who now live in the Glascock St./Belvidere Park area
(northeast of Oakwood/Oakdale/Mordecai), including my fiance. I
myself got priced out of Boylan Heights about six years ago and bought
my house in Belvidere. It's a great neighborhood, definitely on the
upswing but still affordable. CAC

news:<RoLCc.61346$wH4.3744440 AT twister.southeast.rr.com>...