ch-scene - Moving

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Michael Lang <mjlang1979 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Moving
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:23:14 -0700 (PDT)

So I'm moving to Raleigh in mid-July from Pittsburgh. I know no one in the
city, and still have yet to find a place to live. I was referred to this
list by the only person I know in the triangle area. I was told it was
filled with friendly people who are happy to answer. I've been looking for
places on the News Observer online, but I'm a little lost not knowing any of
the neighborhoods in the city. Anywhere else I look I just get endless links
to "The Pines at Suncrest" or "Suncrest at the Pines" or some soulless
townhouse community with a similar name. Any guidance anyone could offer me
as far as good places to live in Raleigh would be greatly appreciated.

Take care,
Michael Lang
mjlang1979 AT yahoo.com