ch-scene - Re: Moving

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Eric Lamb" <ejlamb AT notarealaddress.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Moving
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 01:41:05 GMT

Yes, there are some really great deals in this area around the north end of
Oakwood and the Mordecai area, both on the northeast side of downtown. If
you're buying, your timing is probably good as much of the area is just
about on the upswing. They're going to nuke one of the crappy shopping
centers on Person at Franklin, and hopefully the other one will be close
behind.

Funny, I dated a girl a long time ago that lived in those Morgan Street
apartments. I remember the hardwood floors were especially beautiful, and
right across from Moonlight Pizza, too.