cc-eyebeam - [cc-eyebeam] Re: Welcome to Distributed Creativity

cc-eyebeam AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons-Eyebeam Forum 2003 November 12-19

  • From: cz AT zanni.org
  • To: cc-eyebeam AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-eyebeam] Re: Welcome to Distributed Creativity
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:37:17 -0500 (EST)

Hi Liza,

if not all of Mark Napier's works is about distributed creativity.

it's true.. but does it mean potatoland could need some interactive tool
(blog style) to become more open ..(to what?)

Think a point is if Potatoland.org or other net art sites have to be seen as
"info site" or netart works.

In my opinion <A Href="http://potatoland.org/";
target="_blank">http://potatoland.org/</A> or <A
Href="http://www.zanni.org/"; target="_blank">http://www.zanni.org/</A> that
both contain a list of links to netart works and other info, could benefit
from a better inclusion in the social web. I see XML and syndication as a
priority. And, of course, for some content we could apply some CC licenses.

But as I already wrote in my previous post, I don't think we can apply any
license to a work of art.. such as "net.flag" ... for example..

yours truly,

cz