baslinux - Re: [BL] photo manager for BL

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] photo manager for BL
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:31:36 +0000 (UTC)

Mikkel wrote:

nice sindi. I don't have a computer here (on vacation) but I know I
can make xv crop to fit screen by commando
line parameters you can see with the --help. in my DSL 3 something
there is a xzgv that fits to screen by pressing z key. /mikkel

I got mtpaint to crop (first draw the rectangle) and I looked at xzgv and tried to compile it but it needs files I don't have. It does show thumbnails.

zgv -z filename also zooms to fit screen