baslinux - Re: [BL] photo manager for BL

  • From: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] photo manager for BL
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 17:00:22 +0000 (UTC)

From the gtk package you ONLY need the four so libraries.
From gqview I think just the README and the binary.
From the gdk package probably just the .so libraries (in /usr/lib/ and
also a subdirectory *pixbuf* - I will check and
make a complete minimal package soon.)

You need to symlink the .so.2.* files to .so.1 and .so
and gqview also requires libpng.so.3 so I added that too.

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/gqview-1.0.2-withlibs-glibc225.tgz
About 1 MB mostly libraries.

All files are taken from Slackware 8.1 except libpng.so.3
(I had that in a directory associated with svgalib for some reason).

DSL since version 4.2 comes with mtpaint, which is gtk based (1 or 2). Compilation requires the header (.h, include) files from gtkglibs.tgz which I omitted in the above package (another 1MB).

It crops, but does not white or black out the surround.