baslinux - Re: [BL] Xvesa Xli Images

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Xvesa Xli Images
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 02:14:37 -0600

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 10:35:38PM +0000, Lee Forrest wrote:

> I can make it fit the screen by changing the geometry, but it isn't
> usable with that huge font.
>
> The font is set in ~/.Xdefaults at: rxvt*font: 6X9
>
> I'd really like 16 bit, so if there is anyway to make this work, it
> would be great.

I don't know how much this would help at that kind of resolution, but there
is such a thing
as a 5x7 fixed font. Not sure if there's anything smaller than that. Looks to
me like you
may be reaching the end of the line with Xvesa's capabilites and may need to
install a more
full-fledged X to get your video more useable.

James