baslinux - Re: [BL] pure-ftpd pppd passwd (was: [delete])

  • From: Lee Forrest <lforrestster AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] pure-ftpd pppd passwd (was: [delete])
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:08:35 +0000

On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 04:10:02PM +1300, 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:
> lforrestster AT gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > I don't know ftpget (not on my box, though ftpput is).
>
> BL3 already has wget (which gets files from ftp servers),
> so ftpget is not worth the space. On the other hand,
> ftpput provides functionality which is not there otherwise.

Jeesh. Of course. That makes perfect, tiny-linux sense.

Did you hear the "thunk" when I slapped my head?

:-)

(No, Sindi, there wasn't a hollow, ringing sound :-)

I have seen those options in the wget manpage many times, but
never used them.

Art Bell (www.coasttocoastam.com) is on in a few minutes! He's back
in the American Southwest after doing the show from Manila,
Philippines for months. With his young Filippino bride. Tonight
is the first night of his annual (two night) prediction show,
where he reads predictions from last year and takes new ones.

I've lost more women over this wonderful show.

"You'd rather listen to that wackjob than go out with me?"

"Yep."

Lee

--
BasicLinux: Small is Beautiful