baslinux - Re: [BL] Help for a newbie

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Help for a newbie
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 01:52:13 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Greg Mayman wrote:

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:59:09 -0800, Lee Forrest wrote:

I have suspected from the beginning that this fellow was a troll.
(Ask Sindi.) But it didn't occur to me that it might be a troll
who was forging someone else's name.

Lee wears troll-colored glasses. He had one bad experience.
His attitude is not necessarily representative of the list members.

All I can say is that I came here genuinely seeking help, and I have
received precious little (although what there was was good).

At least two of us wrote you long emails immediately, which you did not comment on before posting another criticism. Have you had time to try our suggestions? Do you have BL in ext2 yet?