baslinux - Re: [BL] ltmodem, member contributions pages and misc.

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] ltmodem, member contributions pages and misc.
  • Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:59:12 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 27 May 2006 keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org wrote:

sindi keesan wrote:
I downloaded from David's BL3 addon's site Ken's ltmodem.tgz package for

My link is to the descriptive page, not the actual files, which are at
http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/blfiles.html
is a list of what is what and how to use it without links to the actual
files. It would be better to post both URLs.

Can you put a link to the 'actual files' page in blfiles.html? You
should be able to add a simple <a
href="http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl";>links to files</a> tag.

I could if I could get ssh or telnet to work with ltmodem. I will try
Kermit telnet next. Can you try ltmodem with ssh and telnet?

Using the ISA modem I am telnetted from the same BL3.40 installation where I cannot telnet with the ltmodem "Can't get address for....." and ssh says PRNG is not seeded. So the driver apparently is not handling ssh or telnet properly. Do I need to add something else? David, can you please try to telnet somewhere with ltmodem?

Sindi

David