baslinux - Re: [BL] X libraries problems in BL3.40

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] X libraries problems in BL3.40
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:39:57 +0000 (UTC)

The SW4.0 xv works in BL3.40. It does not need any X libraries other than libX11. It works if I don't add any more X libraries, or even if I have three libraries (Xmu Xp Xt) from Slackware 7.1, or if I add x-libs.tgz

The SW7.0 xv does not work with my library mixture probably because it needs the newer libX11.

I have not tried whethere SW4.0 xv can use the later libX11.

xpdf does not work on three computers with the SW4.0 X libraries.