baslinux - Re: [BL] BasicLinux 2.1 or 3.2 ISO files

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasicLinux 2.1 or 3.2 ISO files
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:38:15 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 t.maiden AT att.net wrote:

Those param changes you gave me worked fine. Links and Telnet worked great. There appears to be a FTP called tftp built into busybox. I was thinking BL could be built up into a rival for DSLinux on qemu. QEMU works better with a small-footprint implementation and BL would be a good place to start. Of course there would be no $$$ in it...

tftp is not a regular ftp program.

ftpput will upload via ftp (unless your address starts with '.')

I don't think there is any ftp download program included but you can add one from SW. Or use kermit, which includes ftp. (I have posted a kermit compiled for BL1 and 3).

I would like to see ftpget in the next busybox. I included it in one I compiled.

http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl