baslinux - Re: [BL] BasicLinux 2.1 or 3.2 ISO files

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BasicLinux 2.1 or 3.2 ISO files
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:01:44 +0000

Those param changes you gave me worked fine. Links and Telnet worked great.
There appears to be a FTP called tftp built into busybox. I was thinking BL
could be built up into a rival for DSLinux on qemu. QEMU works better with a
small-footprint implementation and BL would be a good place to start. Of
course there would be no $$$ in it...
From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>