baslinux - Re: [BL] dosemu

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dosemu
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:51:17 +0000 (UTC)

(S3 Virge card displays garbage instead of images with pictview under xdosemu but is okay with Ron's card below)

Yes, lots and lots of graphics. I have linked my main graphics collections
to the dosemu installation through lredir in the autoexec.bat.

We got abstract art, tho the menu appears normal. Virge card.

My graphics card is a Diamond Stealth 2 MB.

Pictview works properly under dosemu on my matrox card.