baslinux - Re: [BL] dosemu

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] dosemu
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:15:54 +0000 (UTC)

BTW: I have also found that asmdemo (system check\identification) runs
very well under dosemu.
Perhaps it might be useful to post\link the stuff that runs OK under David's
dosemu ?

You said lxpic and pictview both work. Did you actually view a file with pictview? We got abstract art, tho the menu appears normal. Virge card.

Syschk does not work. Hwinfo does not work. We did not try under X.

Microcad (mcad415) and Jim's text editor work, but the former messes up the colors in X. The blue background turns black.

Regards,
Ron

--
Ron Clarke