baslinux - Re: [BL] bouncing

  • From: Samual Acorn <sam.acorn AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] bouncing
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:26:15 -0600

netscape account?
shouldnt be getting bounces from lag...
only should be getting bounces from the account overfilling...
do you check your email every day?
do you have your email client setup to leave messages on the server?
(if so turn that option off)
do you download -all- messages every time you check?
do you have any type of 'autoresponse' set? like an 'im on vacation' message?

...do you have a copy of one of the 'bounced' messages? (that would really
help)