baslinux - Re: [BL] hd problem

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: dos AT lieber.com.ar, baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [BL] hd problem
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:43:35 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, Alejandro Lieber wrote:

Sindi:

If this can help:

I have a 133Mhz 586 with a 810Mby HD, partitioned in two,
that boots with Ranish Partition Manager.

I run BL3
The interesting thing is that I have:

a) One FAT16 partition with PC-DOS
b) One FAT32 partition with WIN95

In a) I have c:\baslin\*.* WITHOUT fs.img (too big for that partition)
In b) I have d:\baslin\fs.img (16Mby loop)

So I loadlin in FAT16 of a loop in FAT32.

How clever. Is /initrd/DOS c: or d:? I am curious if BL3 can mount the FAT32 partition okay.

Alejandro.