baslinux - [BL]486 Laptop Modem: Was: Kernel upgrade

  • From: Mr Christopher Rose <mrchrisrose AT yahoo.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL]486 Laptop Modem: Was: Kernel upgrade
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 21:38:32 -0800 (PST)

--- sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> Who else is using which modem 486 laptop and does
> Xvesa and the rest of
> BL3 work for you?

I am working with a Toshiba WinBook XP in which the
Xvesa works just find as does the rest of BL3. I am
still working in the internal modem. I am going to
check out the LinModem project and see what I can
learn there. Hopefully I will have it connecting to
the internet via the phone soon.

Pax,
Christopher Rose