baslinux - Re: [BL] serial networking and telnet server

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] serial networking and telnet server
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:20:19 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Sebastian wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "sindi keesan" <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>

Is there a DOS plip? I used laplink pro but have only a DOS version.

What do you mean? Do you need another DOS program to transfer files between
DOS computers? If this is the case, I know a very good one.

DOS to linux. But what is your DOS transfer program? llpro always works for us even on parallel ports where plip fails, and it can detect which of two ports you are using. I don't think I could get linux to use lp1 just lp0 for file transfer or even printing.

Salut.
Sebas.