baslinux - Re: [BL] problems with new BL3: Links2 package

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] problems with new BL3: Links2 package
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:34:20 +1200

sindi keesan wrote:

> At one point with BL3 1.x I stopped taking time to download
> the new versions because they were too frequent and I did
> not want to keep redoing my own changes (config. files etc.).
> I skipped 2.X entirely.
> 2.7MB takes a while to download and your download sites are
> not all that fast either.

First you hassled me to upload 3.3 early, before I had
finished testing it. So I did (bl3-30.zip). Now, that
further testing has uncovered a problem (which I have
fixed in bl3-31.zip), you complain about too many versions.

You can't have it both ways. Either keep quiet and wait
patiently for me to complete testing of new versions.
Or download the updates without complaining.