baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 and window managers

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 and window managers
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:06:31 +1300

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> I might suggest to the author(s) to add some keyboard
> method of making the menu pop up. F2? F1?

We might even be able to do that ourselves. If you have a
look in /usr/share/swm/.swm/button3, you will see the script
triggered by pressing the right mouse button. If you rename
the script button2, it will be triggered by the middle mouse
button. It seems to me that it might be possible to remap
one of the keys (like F2) to execute that same script. Perhaps
by putting it in .Xdefaults or by using xmodmap?