baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 and window managers

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 and window managers
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:40:46 -0500 (EST)

Regarding the lack of bold fonts in X and the use of lynx:

> > > What is happening now? Do you get a non-bold rendition?
> > > Or nothing at all?
> >
> > non-bold.
>
> Could be worse.
>
> > I have numbered them so I can find them when they are not bold.
>
> I thought you always numbered them for easy selection.

Bold makes them easier to find. Then I read the number. Not important.

> > Another solution might be to use colors in lynx.
>
> Sounds like a good way to go.

I prefer not to see words in pink and blue, so might keep it mono and add
a bold 9x15 font if you don't want to do so in the next version.
Also I have a mono VGA monitor that I would like to use with linux.
That shows various shades of grey