baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 fonts and video modes.

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 fonts and video modes.
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:57:13 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Sindi Keesan wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, James Miller wrote:
> > So this all refers to BL3 font tweaking, Sindi? Maybe you could work it
> > up into a how to?
> >
> I was playing with console fonts in BL2, not BL3. I have not

So, even though the subject line says "BL3 fonts and video modes" you're
really writing about BL2? That's kind of confusing. Could you think
through your subject line naming a little more carefully before posting?
Otherwise, the discussion gets sort of scattered and correspondingly less
productive.

Thanks, James