baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 fonts and video modes.

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 fonts and video modes.
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:07:14 +1300 (NZDT)

Sindi wrote:

> This X in BL3 is a whole lot easier to set up
> than the one in BL2

It is also much, much smaller. I hope that the
minimalistic nature of BL3 will make it easier
for users to see what bits are important and how
they work. Modern distributions contain so many
non-essentials that it's difficult to come to grips
with what's going on.

BTW, I've made several improvements to rxvt in BL3.02.
I'm using it right now, and I am very pleased with
the screen display. It even does bold now.