baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 Preliminary report

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 Preliminary report
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:17:26 +1300

Sindi Keesan wrote:

> I would like to get links-ssl working with BL3 if
> possible, too, in /tmp.

No need to put it in /tmp. There is plenty of room
in /usr/bin (where links-0.90 lives). If you add
links-ssl, I suggest you change the links alias in
/etc/profile.

I'll probably be doing a wee package for links-ssl
(install with pkg) that automatically replaces the
default links (including aliases). Because of the
larger footprint, it will only be suitable for
systems with 8mb RAM or more.