baslinux - [BL] Re: Please tell me about BL3

  • From: Ernesto Celis <celise AT prodigy.net.mx>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: 3aoo-cvf AT dea.spamcon.org
  • Subject: [BL] Re: Please tell me about BL3
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 22:47:26 -0600

> Ernesto Celis wrote:
> >
> > I found very tedious the configuration of my
> > latin-american keyboard every time I made a new
> > BL HD install, I did some modifications to the
> > baslinux.gz, one of these is the inclusion of kbd.tgz
> > package from the slakware/a8 directory,

I'm sorry, I think I was hungry when I wrote this because I belive I ate
some words :).

> How much space does it take? Which bits of the package
> are necessary and which can be left out?

I don't included the kbd package into baslinux.gz, I just modify the
line 38 in the HD install script in order to install kbd.tgz.

pkg="2/bin 2/e2fsprog 3/gzip 4/fileutls 6/grep 6/hdsetup 6/ldso 8/kbd
13/tar"

> Cheers,
> Steven

Sorry again, but I know my english does not help me very much to express
myself.