baslinux - [BL] Eznet for multiple internet connections

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] Eznet for multiple internet connections
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:11:22 -0500 (EST)

Lovely! Thanks! Apparently the two internet connections are both being
plagued by the latest virus and one of them was also down for electrical
updates over the weekend. I will report back only if this does not work.

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> Sindi Keesan wrote:
> >
> > Is there some easy way to switch between two eznet.cfg
> > files? What I did was create two with different names
>
> I think you can put both accounts into the same eznet.conf.
> The number at the beginning of the line is the account label.
> Your first account is account 0 (it is already marked with 0's).
> So try putting in your second account with 1's in front.
>
> Then I think you do "eznet up 0" or "eznet up 1"

When exactly do I type this? I normally type ppp-on.
Do I type ppp-on up 0 and ppp-on up 1 instead?
Or actually type eznet rather than ppp-on (which we often forget and type
without the hyphen like pppsetup).