b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Word pairs in biblical and semitic literatures

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'b-hebrew Forum'" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Word pairs in biblical and semitic literatures
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 20:16:58 -0500

Can someone please explain: What is a word-pair? Thanks.

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info
And I saw: and behold, a black horse, and he that sat upon it having a
balance in his hand. And I heard as a voice in the midst of the four living
creatures saying, A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of
barley for a day's wages: and do not injure the oil and the wine. (Rev
6:5b-6)
The chariot in which are the black horses goes forth into the land of the
north. (Zech 6:6a)