b-hebrew - Re[6]: FW: Just a clarification

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk"<peter_kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: <Polycarp66 AT aol.com>
  • Cc: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[6]: FW: Just a clarification
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:19:03 -0500

I intend to hold out until someone produces some evidence, rather than
some hearsay that Kitchen had some evidence which ended up on the
cutting room floor. Where is the evidence? Put up or shut up!

I am not sure how to take the Bible passage you quote if it is not, as
I must assume it is not, an ad hominem attack.

Peter Kirk