baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Printing from Abiword in BL2

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Printing from Abiword in BL2
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 12:52:28 +1300

russ loroville wrote:

> I used the copy of the xs3.tgz located in /slakware/x1/.
> AFter unzipping I used XF86Setup(eyecandy) to set it up

XF86Setup is a very useful tool (particularly the first
time you try to configure X). Went I first succeeded in
getting 800x600 running on this monitor (which took six
hours to get right), it was XF86Setup that did it for me.

To use XF86Setup, you need to install two extra packages:
xset.tgz and vg16.tgz. These days, I don't usually bother
installing XF86Setup -- xf86config works fine when you
know the correct hardware settings.

> I just noticed I cannot cut and paste with the mouse.
> Have to go back and adjust that.

Two-button mouse, is it?
Buttons 2
Emulate3Buttons