baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Printing from Abiword in BL2

  • From: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Printing from Abiword in BL2
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:03:14 -0500 (EST)

Steven, I got a great picture now in my gui. I am using a copy of
Slackware 7.0 and I used the copy of the xs3.tgz located in
/slakware/x1/. AFter unzipping I used XF86Setup(eyecandy) to set it up and
"viola" there it is.The color is 100% better. Before, I could hardely make
out the images. Thanks again Steven.
I just noticed I cannot cut and paste with the mouse. Have to go back
and adjust that.