baslinux - Re: [BL] Re: Printing from Abiword in BL2

  • From: russ loroville <bontemps AT m-net.arbornet.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Re: Printing from Abiword in BL2
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 11:17:04 -0500 (EST)

I have a DefaultColorDepth line in /etc/X11/XF86Config.eg but don't know
if this should be edited or not. I've tried to edit this but it didn't
seem to help.
When I run zgv.gz(from the commandline,using all of the defualt values
that BL2.x comes with) I get beautiful pictures but I
don't know if this automatically runs a svga script of some sorts. If I
could get icewm/opera to run with those setting I would be very satisfied.
I have a "S3 Trio 64" Super-VGA, 1024kb memory,Generic 8-bit pseudo-color
DAC(RAMDAC) after running SuperProbe.