sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andrew Stitt <afrayedknot AT t.armory.com>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire release
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 22:16:15 -0600

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 04:58:54PM -0600, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> On Jan 25, Jaka Kranjc [lynx AT mages.ath.cx] wrote:
> > On Thursday 25 January 2007 17:05, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
>
> The depends appears to have worked.
>
> I don't see anything else preventing us releasing any time now.

Everything on the wiki is signed off except for smgl-fhs (sandalle),
shadow (sandalle), and udev (iuso). I dont think there are any gating
issues left unresolved with those spells. So I think we're ready to
release.

I propose formally releasing it tomorrow (January 26th) around noon PST.
Thats 16 hours from now. Now is the time to bring up any last minute
issues. Otherwise they will be delayed until the next release.

Great job everyone. Time to start brainstorming ideas to streamline
things for the next cycle. Would anyone like to take the wheel and drive
the next one? I think multiple leads should have practice doing it.

-Andrew