sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire release

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire release
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:29:30 -0600

On Jan 19, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> On Jan 19, Eric Sandall [eric AT sandall.us] wrote:
> > init.d (emrys)
> > http://bugs.sourcemage.org/9177

Hopefully fixed, integrated.

> > http://bugs.sourcemage.org/10439

Dead.

> > http://bugs.sourcemage.org/11792

Dead.

> > http://bugs.sourcemage.org/12856

Dead.

> > http://bugs.sourcemage.org/13114

I can't reproduce this with current test so I'm inclined to call it dead.
Anyone else?

I haven't yet done a clean upgrade from current stable to stable-rc-0.6
with this so I haven't put the "X" yet; I'm going to do that today. I
don't forsee problems though, I've tested those upgrades a lot all along
the way.

We also need some more people to test the udev changes, please.

> I just picked this up last night so I'm trying to verify which of these
> still exist. The biggest ones appear to be the known 9177 (which is
> hopefully "fixed enough" in test) and 13114, which I personally consider a
> regression and gating but others may disagree. Can some more take a look
> at that one and see if you have any ideas on either cause or severity?
> There seems to be some question about the impact it's actually having.
>
> > As Andrew is moving and I'll be gone this weekend, if the above are all
> > fixed before I get back, we'll need a volunteer from one of the Leads to
> > push out a new stable-0.6 from stable-rc-0.6 and announce it. Bueller?

What's the new ETA?