sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Voting process amendment

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Voting process amendment
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:57:16 +0100

However, I'm not in favor of moving voting to the web sites. It's a whole
lot easier to audit an emailed vote.

Audit? :-)
PL just email us the results and we all have to believe him.
If PL wanted to manipulate the voting we have no possibility to prevent it, moreover if the particular votes are secret.

--
Ladislav Hagara