sm-discuss - Updated X.org in devel; was: [SM-Discuss] x86-64 arch specfile not x86-64

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: sergey AT optimaltec.com
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Updated X.org in devel; was: [SM-Discuss] x86-64 arch specfile not x86-64
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:37:33 -0500

Actually, I was about to ask for volunteers. Could somebody *not* on 64-bit
platform test the today's xorg spell from devel grimoire? As the HISTORY says,
it's creating a dynamic server (that loads shared object files) that uses
libc's loader (standard loader used in Linux) rather than X's own loader
(which
will probably be deprecated sometime).
If you have binary ATI or NVIDIA drivers, please test with and without those,
separately.
Thank you!