sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: New Thread: Time to cap grimoires?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: New Thread: Time to cap grimoires?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:48:54 +0200

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 06:34:32PM +0200, Arwed von Merkatz wrote:

> One problem with moving those section to their own grimoires, several
> spells in video now depend on a non-existing spell for users that don't
> have z-rejected (xvid). What should we do about this?

The same will be the case for the whole java section ...
Maybe sorcery could ask the user if it should abort when it encounters
an optional_depends or depends that doesn't exist, so the user can add
the grimoire containing it? I guess we would then need a search function
on the website to check what grimoire contains a specific spell.

--
Arwed v. Merkatz
Grimoire Guru for video