sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: New Thread: Time to cap grimoires?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Eric Sandall" <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Fwd: New Thread: Time to cap grimoires?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:15:53 -0700 (PDT)

Tony Smith said:
> On Tuesday 17 June 2003 11:59 am, Eric Schabell wrote:
>> > OK, I'm about to do this. Here's the summary of what I plan to do:
>> >
>> > 1. Branch (devel) games and z-rejected into their own areas with only
>> one
>> > section each (which I'll capriciously call "games"/"z-rejected")
>> >
>> > 2. Grant Geoff and Hamish access to their new locations.
>> >
>> > 3. Delete games and z-rejected from their devel/test/stable locations
>> > 4. Alter my tarball building scripts to build tarballs for these
>> > grimoires too.
>> > 5. Publish the first tarball for each.
>> > 6. Schedule hourly rebuilds when changes occur.
>> >
>> > Any comments before I get cracking?
>>
>> Grimoire Team Lead,
>>
>> Keep in mind that an announcement is needed here once it is all taken
>> care
>> of, good work all!
>
> 'Tis done.

Thanks Tony! Now, once the scripts our up and generating the new tarballs
we should test and then I'll "blow my horn" as Schabell so eloquently put
it. :)

-sandalle

--
PGP Key Fingerprint: FCFF 26A1 BE21 08F4 BB91 FAED 1D7B 7D74 A8EF DD61
http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8EFDD61