permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This list, the subscriber base and traffic.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This list, the subscriber base and traffic.
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:09:03 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Lawrence, et al,

I would also add my voice to those urging caution in purging the list.  I am
a semi-lurker.  I do post occasionally, but mostly I just follow those
threads that are interesting to me.  It helps me keep up with movement news
and debates and I find the list very useful for this.  Please don't purge me.

Seems like you would want to send an email to everyone you are considering
purging and ask if they want to continue on the list.

Seems like permaculture listserves at the international, national and
regional level would be a great topic for discussion at the coming North
American Permaculture Convergence on Sept 14-18.  I will be there and keen to
talk to permaculture people from around the continent on how our
communications and collaboration can be more effective.
 Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 9:39 AM, sandra joel campe