permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This list, the subscriber base and traffic.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This list, the subscriber base and traffic.
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 12:07:04 -0400

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 11:41 AM, sandra joel campe <
zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net> wrote:

> how many people are subscribed to this list, would you mind sharing
> that? and do you know where they are from (roughly, e.g. percentages
> from continents)? it seems like there are mostly people from the USA on
> the list, but maybe i am mistaken...

Are you any kin to Joanna Campe of Remineralize the Earth?

There are (now) 557 members. I will leave it at that. I don't want to unsub
anyone by mistake who wants to be here.
Other than those I know from their posts I have no idea were anyone is
from. As far as I can tell there is a fairly low percentage from outside
the US.
I determine this from the domains indicated in their email id's.

Maybe you would like to join me in co-owning/mangaging/moderating this
list, Sandra.

It would be nice to know where people hail from and about their interest
and involvement in permaculture so don;t be bashful and post ahead.
Onward with the permaculture movement. I feel that the crowd in this list
is and will continue to be the most important faction in developing the
permaculture movement positively and creatively.
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com