permaculture - [permaculture] Purging of "lurkers" from the list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bryce Ruddock <sycamorebryce@gmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Purging of "lurkers" from the list
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:19:24 -0500

Its been a long time since I have posted or responded to any posts but I
would still like to remain on the list so as to be able to know what is
going on. The links that are posted are often very useful and they have
been passed on to many of my students. Permaculture has been a part of my
life since first hearing of it in 1980.
Bryce Ruddock co author of Integrated Forest Gardening.