permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This list, the subscriber base and traffic.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This list, the subscriber base and traffic.
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 13:24:56 -0400

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 1:09 PM, Michael Pilarski <
friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Seems like you would want to send an email to everyone you are considering
> purging and ask if they want to continue on the list.

I would have to do a crowfunding to pay me a living wage while geting this
enormous task done and potential donoras would probably go around
scratching their heads wondering what that was all about.

> Seems like permaculture listserves at the international, national and
> regional level would be a great topic for discussion at the coming North
> American Permaculture Convergence on Sept 14-18. I will be there and
> keen to talk to permaculture people from around the continent on how our
> communications and collaboration can be more effective.

Pleas do that! and fine me a list co owner or owners. I would like to know
what consensus would be regarding the mission and purpose of this PC list
and how it should be best managed. Also how to build the subscriber base,
traffic and overall usefulness of the list.
LL

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com