permaculture - Re: [permaculture] alfalfa

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Frances and David" <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] alfalfa
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:56:57 -0700

good tips here, Lawrence.

The gmo picture is, sadly, worse.
Think of the fields and fields of gmo corn.
Fed to cows, so present in dairy and meat. And not the natural fodder of cows even if it were non gmo.
Incredible boon to health is pastured beef.
And then there is the bio fuel, the ethanol, and the 'compostable' bags.
Meet the new green revolution same as the old green revolution.
It's not really green.
Also, when it comes to gmo, look to all sorts of center aisle products. Many names are clever disguises.
Vitamin C is now largely corn derived and you know what that means...

Going to see Vandana Shiva this week. There is a woman who speaks the sad truth but with such heart and such courage...

frances

-----Original Message----- From: Lawrence London