permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 09:58:23 -0500

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Jono Neiger <neiger@csld.edu> wrote:

> Yes-
> Vlad has changes his business name to "regenerative leadership institute"

I sure wish we didn't have to hear about that jackass scambag in this list,
Its a trivial request but could we not hear about that organization anymore
unless it is a pointed effort to let people know to stay away from anything
he is doing. BTW, a list members was indeed taken in by one of his phony
enterprises but I think got a refund, full refund maybe but it took way
longer than it should have. It serves no useful purpose to discuss them.