permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Daniel Jager <dfjager@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:14:10 -0700 (PDT)

Just a short reply since I am very busy this week.

I am willing to take up admin/moderation of the pcseasia google discussion
group. I'll get the hang if it coming weekend.

My idea is: why not have both: Facebook and Google groups page.

I am not so much a person of "reaching out", and doing events or similar
things. I think the Facebook page would be ideal for that. And Felicity could
manage / organize this?!?

If the google group page gets linked in the facebook page, it will get
exposure. So for those who just want some info on events, etc, they can stay
on the facebook page. If they want to share experiences / info that can be
searched on topic, etc, specifically related to pc practices in seasia, then
the group page is best.

Thoughts?

Daniel