permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Daniel Jager <dfjager@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:29:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have some (for SEA rare) seedling trees to give away for free. I live in
the Bangkok area. I would like to share the information. But I do not have a
facebook account, nor do I wish to create one just for this purpose.

Would it be possible to start some other form of info sharing, like a
yahoo-group?

Daniel