permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 19:18:15 +0800

Thanks Lawrence
Probably better if someone else is administrator - if Daniel would
like to be or you are happy to stay on I'me fine with that.
Will post the link to the Google Group on the FB page so people can
migrate there if they want.
When I tried to access the groups I had to set up a gmail account.
best wishesflick
Felicity Wright Management Advisor Live & Learn Cambodia +855 (0) 77
319 018 skype: flick.wright