permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:54:54 +0800

Hi guys
Ok, I am not a tech savvie person (didn't learn to use a computer
until I was 26). Prior to setting up the Permaculture SE Asia facebook
page I asked on this site for suggestions about how to go about it.
Got none.
After I set it up (because many permies are on FB and it's a something
I know how to use) and then notified the list LL told me that I could
consider using Google+.
I had a look and just got confused.
I responded and said that I am not very savvy in this area and if
anyone else out there in cyber land would like to set up something for
sharing information in SE Asia - excellent! no problems! I have no
desire to 'own' this and would just like to have us sharing
information.
So, the offer is still there. I will migrate to some other forum if
someone out there wants to set it up.
cheersflick
Felicity Wright Management Advisor Live & Learn Cambodia +855 (0) 77
319 018 skype: flick.wright