permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 23:17:48 -0400

On 7/14/2012 9:29 PM, Daniel Jager wrote:
I have some (for SEA rare) seedling trees to give away for free. I live in
the Bangkok area. I would like to share the information. But I do not have a
facebook account, nor do I wish to create one just for this purpose.

Would it be possible to start some other form of info sharing, like a
yahoo-group?

Hell no, not the awful yahoo. Nothing but problems there.

Use this list.
Use Google resources and Google+ - no where near as big a pain in the ass to set up, maintain, back up and use as Farcehook. Their comments editor is the worst anywhere online. Farcehook is just barely usable;
I use it only to stay in tough with a few friends but the interface is a farce, a joke.

LL
Daniel

Hi people
Just letting you know we've started a Permaculture SE Asia
Facebook
page.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/142364735893114/

Why not use this list and/or start a Google+ circle and page, or use Permies.

I have posted the information from Idy - hope that's ok.?
cheersflick?
?
Felicity Wright?Management Advisor Live & Learn
Cambodia? +855 (0)
77 319 018?skype: flick.wright