permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Felicity Wright" <flickwright@ozemail.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sth East Asian Regional Conference
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:47:30 +0800

Dear LL
Thanks for your thoughts about Facebook.
I think we need to be mindful of our audience. FB is many of the
things you said but it's also more than that. It is familiar to many
in the region and they are already visiting it regularly for friend
updates so if a permaculture update gets in their newsfeed - great.
I say use whatever tools are available to share the information and
spread the love.
Some of my Khmer colleagues have already been enlisted - very
easily.
flick   Felicity Wright Management Advisor Live & Learn Cambodia
+855 (0) 77 319 018 skype: flick.wright